About Galpin Financial Inc.
Financial Advisor, Mutual Funds, Life Insurance
Jim Galpin was born and raised on a farm near Entwistle, AB. He graduated from Seba Beach High School in 1970 and attended the University of Alberta from 1970-71 and 1971-72. Jim entered the life insurance industry in October, 1972.
Located in Edmonton, Alberta, Galpin Financial has contracts with the major life insurance companies in Canada. I am able to provide a very wide and varying range of life and living benefit products. Contact me today to discuss your needs.
Galpin Financial Timeline:
- Jim entered the life insurance industry with Metropolitan Life as a Sales Representative.
- Moved into management.
- Transferred to Calgary, AB as an Assistant Branch Manager.
- Obtained Chartered Life Underwriter designation from the Institute of Chartered Life Underwriters of Canada.
- Became the Branch Manager.
- Transferred back to Edmonton as Branch Manager.
- Returned to full-time sales.
- Completed Canadian Investment Funds Course. Obtained Mutual Funds license.
- Established Galpin Financial Inc. (life insurance brokerage) in Edmonton, AB
- Obtained Chartered Financial Consultant Designation.
- Joined Manulife Securities (Dealership) as a representative until August, 2010.
- Joined Investia Financial Services Inc. (Dealership) as a representative.